Starrily Nail Polish Swatches & Review (from NailStuff)

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Gifted | Affiliate code

I'm having so much fun exploring new-to-me brands available from NailStuff. Today I am sharing swatches (and live swatches on my YouTube channel) of some Starrily polishes. I had heard of this brand from Kelli Marissa who has a collaboration nail polish collection with Starrily. I'm actually sharing two of those polishes in this blog post. Starrily polishes are cruelty-free and 5-free; the brand is based in Ohio. I'll be sharing my first impressions of the brand as well as some holo-tastic swatch photos. 

And don't forget to use my affiliate code SAS10 for 10% off your NailStuff.ca order!

Starrily nail polish at NailStuff Canada

Click here to watch my live application video on YouTube:



Starrily nail polish at NailStuff Canada

holographic gold glitter nail polish

Starrily King Midas ($19.49 CAD | 15 mL | 3 coats) is a holographic gold glitter polish. This one can be used as a topper or built up to (mostly) opacity in three coats. King Midas is the guy who turned everything he touched into gold... and I wish everything I touched turned into this holographic gold. I loooooove the effect that this polish gives. The holo glitters are so intensely holographic they are practically blinding. I did have some of my nail peeking through at three coats but it's so holo and blinding that it distracts for any potential visible nail. I think if I had the patience to sponge this polish on then it would have been best that way in two coats. 

holographic gold glitter nail polish

holographic gold glitter nail polish

black nail polish with multichrome flakes and holo

Starrily Deep Space ($19.49 CAD | 15 mL | 2 coats) is a black nail polish filled with multicolored blue, pink, purple, green shifting flakes and micro holographic flecks. This polish makes great use of the tiny flakes. They're really small which is just how I like them! I applied two coats but three might have been better as I saw some patchiness when taking my photos. I recommend a good, thick, glossy top coat because this polish was surprisingly thirsty.

black nail polish with multichrome flakes and holo

black nail polish with multichrome flakes and holo

purple nail polish with holographic glitter and shimmer

Starrily Star Gazer ($19.49 CAD | 15 mL | 2 coats) is a purple jelly nail polish filled with micro ultra bright holographic glitter and a warm copper shimmer. This polish is very Kelli Marissa (from the videos I have seen) and it's absolutely lovely. I was able to achieve opacity in two coats. The formula is super easy to work with and the holographic glitters are so intensely holographic. The shimmer really sets it off! I would have to say this was my favourite of the three I tried because it was the most unique. 

purple nail polish with holographic glitter and shimmer

purple nail polish with holographic glitter and shimmer

Have you tried Starrily Nail Polish? What did you think, if so? And have you ever seen a more holo glitter than King Midas?

NailStuff.ca links:
(use my affiliate code SAS10 to save 10%)

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.