Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Almost all the polishes I've been sharing have come to me through the Polish Pickup. My love of this concept is well known and surprise, surprise... today's polish is brought to you by the Polish Pickup, albeit from a few months ago. So, sorry, this is no longer available.

Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon


Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon

Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon is described as a light silvery blue holo with a golden green shimmer and red and blue holo glitters. I am wearing 3 coats plus top coat. It was a little patchy in some places but the amount of sparkle and shimmer covers any of the bald spots up very well. I used top coat and it smoothed everything out nicely.

Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon

What can I say about this other than I love it. It's got this icy but almost Easter feel with the pastel shimmer in the baby blue holo base. I love that the glitters are small and smooth out well. I have to say that the shimmer is my favorite part of this polish because it's so beautiful. It really is golden green and just wonderful. I love polishes like this but this is unlike any I own. I am happy to have it in my collection.

Blush Lacquers Hop on the Bandwagon

Follow Polish Pickup on Instagram and join the Polish Pickup Pack on Facebook to see all the other polishes available this month.

Blush Lacquers links:
Etsy
Facebook fan group
Instagram
Also available from Girly Bits Cosmetics

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.