Londontown USA Lakur Nail Polish Review

Sunday, November 5, 2017

My favorite kind of snow is the kind you find in a snow globe. Where we live, it snows during Winter and I hate it but I am trying to make peace with it. Londontown USA Lakur in Glasgow Glamour is exceptionally gorgeous and reminds me of snow, specifically snow globe snow.

Londontown Lakur Glasgow Glamour


Londontown Lakur Glasgow Glamour

Londontown is a new-to-be brand that I found at Winners/Marshalls/TJ Maxx. I actually borrowed this bottle from my coworker and office mate who has excellent taste. I saw her wearing it and fawned over her nails so she generously lent me this bottle of Glasgow Glamour. I am thoroughly impressed by the formula and dry time. I haven't heard much about Londontown Lakur but it's a 9-free luxe brand of polish from NYC. According to their website, the Londontown brand has a nail care line as well as a color line that is infused with all-natural oils and minerals that help strengthen the nail from within. Their polishes are designed to harden and protect while also nourish and hydrate the nail plate.

Based on my experience, this polish was very nourishing and removal was super easy even though this particular polish contain glitter in a clear base. I wore 3 coats plus top coat. Dry time was excellent and application was easy. You could build this up even more with a fourth coat if you were so inclined. I liked it at three coats. I saw this polish in some other colours of glitter and I might pick one up for myself the next time I see one!

Londontown Lakur Glasgow Glamour

Londontown Lakur Links:
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.