Colors by Llarowe Marilyn The Legend Polish Pickup Old Hollywood

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

For some reason, I love wearing pink in November. Hence why I am starting off the month with a pink polish. It feels appropriate for me which probably makes no sense to you. But, different strokes for different folks, right? Colors by Llarowe participated in the Polish Pickup for the first time this August and her contribution was the prettiest pink inspired by Marilyn Monroe.

Colors by Llarowe Marilyn The Legend Polish Pickup


Colors by Llarowe Marilyn The Legend Polish Pickup

Colors by Llarowe Marilyn the Legend is described as "a bright hot pink jelly with base with blue to violet shifting shimmer and prismatic holo flake." I am wearing 2 easy coats plus top coat. This formulation is DIVINE. I have a few other CbLs with a similar finish and it's always spot on, always smooth and easy and ALWAYS gorgeous and vibrant. It's not quite as hot as I might have anticipated but it's very elegant and wearable for everyday. The shimmer isn't SUPER obvious either. As I read the description, I don't really see that in the polish but it's stunning either way.

Colors by Llarowe Marilyn The Legend Polish Pickup

Because this was from the Polish Pickup, it's no longer available so I'm sorry!

Colors by Llarowe Marilyn The Legend Polish Pickup

Follow Polish Pickup on Instagram and join the Polish Pickup Pack on Facebook to see all the other polishes available this month.

Colors by Llarowe links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.