Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo Nail Lacquer

Friday, November 3, 2017

Shleee! I think you will recall many a Shleee Polish post on this blog a few years back. The archives are here for your perusal. I just perused myself and the last time I wore a Shleee Polish was November 2014! Wow. Time flies. So much has changed in my life since I last wore a Shleee.

Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo


Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo can be described as an icy baby blue microglitter with iridescent red glitter in a clear base. This polish is so so so cool. The iridescent red glitter is kind of magical and it looks like fire meshed within the microglitter. I really love the look of it and kind of want it in every polish. I am wearing 2 coats plus 2 coats of top coat because it is very hungry. The application was really easy and smooth considering it's been a minute since I've used a microglitter. Shleee Polishes are always so much fun and always so edgy. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo does not disappoint! And it captures the inspiration of Cinderella and her fairy godmother so well. 

Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

You can see the firey iridescent red glitters in the bottle too. Wow!

Shleee Polish Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Shleee Polish links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.