Blush Lacquers Magician's Trick Trio

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ermagerd! I have the prettiest ever purples today from Blush Lacquers which is quickly becoming one of my new favorite brands. The two polishes I am sharing today are part of The Magician's Trick Trio from Polish Con Chicago 2017. I didn't pick up The Prestige but wish I had!

Blush Lacquers The Pledge
Blush Lacquers The Pledge

The first polish is Blush Lacquers The Pledge which is a lavender base with red shimmer and scattered holo. This is two coats and top coat. And I'm in love. The shimmer almost jumps off the nail and in contrast to the lavender base it's a thing of beauty. 
  
Blush Lacquers The Pledge

Blush Lacquers The Pledge

Blush Lacquers The Turn

This darker polish is Blush Lacquers The Turn which is a plum base with brown shimmer and scattered holo. Another two coats and top coat. Holy moly I love this one too. The shimmer again is astounding and the holo really sets it off. The formulas on both were heavenly. 

Blush Lacquers The Turn

Blush Lacquers The Turn

Sad to say this was a limited trio so these are no longer available. Sorry!

Blush Lacquers links:
Also available from Girly Bits Cosmetics

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.