Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

It's the most wonderful time of the year... for some, at least. I am finding this Christmastime to be hard because a lot has changed so quickly. It makes me realize that all that really truly matters is having your loved ones near and healthy and happy. Sparkly green nails help to make things feel a little better too.

Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas


Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas

Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas is described as "another classic holiday colour with the added punch of holo sparkle! I started with an evergreen jelly base, loaded it with holographic green glitter. It twinkles like your Christmas Tree!"

I am wearing 2 coats plus 2 layers of Girly Bits Glitter Glaze top coat which sadly still left this gritty looking and to the touch. This is a VERY HUNGRY glitter. I'm not sure why but even after the 2 coats it looked dry and gritty within 15 minutes of drying down. It's a lovely shade of green with a great formula but I just don't handle gritty glitters well. It's one of my biggest nail polish peeves. 

Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas

Girly Bits Cosmetics links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.