Cirque Colors Rioja Holiday 2017 Collection

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Oh, Rioja! I have a gorgeous holo to share with you today. This is a new polish and it's very much available. If you like ruby reds then I suggest you scurry on over to Cirque Colors and grab yourself a bottle pronto. 

Cirque Colors Rioja


Cirque Colors Rioja

Cirque Colors Rioja is described as a brilliant ruby red holographic nail polish. I think this is named for the wine region in Spain. This is the perfect name because this nail polish is opulent and sexy and rich and full-bodied. This might appears as just another red holo but it's not, I promise you. There is some magic going on in this nail polish.

Cirque Colors Rioja

I am wearing two easy rich and fluid coats plus top coat. This formula is excellent and so glowy. Oh my goodness, does this polish glow! I think this might be my new favorite red holo. I picked this up from Harlow & Co. when it first released.While much of the Holiday 2017 Collection from Cirque Colros is limited, this is the only one that is NOT. So, lots to go around!

Cirque Colors Rioja

Cirque Colors Rioja

Cirque Colors links:
Cirque Colors shop

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.