L.A Colors Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel-Like Polish Review

Friday, December 1, 2017

Continuing with the saga of amazing nail polish finds at Five Below... I've got a beauty of a find from L.A. Colors. 

L.A Colors Color Craze Gel Extreme Shine Chateau

L.A Colors Color Craze Gel Extreme Shine Chateau

L.A Colors Color Craze Gel Extreme Shine Gel-Like Polish in the shade CNP769 Chateau. I am wearing two easy coats plus top coat. I really love the finish and shine of this. It is very gel-like and plump. The colour is gorgeous and the little bits of shimmer are totally unexpected and way cool for a mainstream polish. I love it! It's super flattering and easy to wear. I didn't wear this for a super long time but I had no issues with chipping and the shine lasted a long time. 

If you are ever in Five Below, do me a solid and pick yourself up a bottle of this or any other shade that tickles your fancy. You won't be disappointed. 

According to L.A. Colors: "Color Craze Gel Polish… wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 46 eye popping shades and 1 top coat. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and removes with ease; even with acetone-free nail polish remover!"

L.A Colors Color Craze Gel Extreme Shine Chateau

L.A. Colors links:
five below website

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.