Nail Polish Canada Holiday 2017 Nail Art

Friday, December 15, 2017

It's a known fact that I am terrible at nail art but every once in a while I try. When Nail Polish Canada invited me to participate in their annual Holiday Nail Art challenge, I couldn't say no. Here is my contribution... I present to you Christmas leopard nails!

Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge

For this "nail art look," I used a base of Girly Bits Jiminy Christmas from the other day. Then I dotted on China Glaze Flame Boyant (which you can buy directly from Nail Polish Canada).

I randomly applied the China Glaze to make leopard spots. It's pretty opaque but I had to go back and darken it with a second coat. I didn't use top coat because I felt like going with the textured look though I realize that might not be as visually appealing. 

If you feel so inclined, please vote for me here: Nail Polish Canada 2017 Holiday Nail Art. Full disclosure, I would not vote for myself because there are so many other amazing bloggers who did an even more amazing job by far. 

What will be on your nails for the Holidays?

China Glaze Flame-Boyant

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.