Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Friday, March 23, 2018

A few weeks ago I shared Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Curiosity Door which is part of the brand's "Something is Coming" Collection inspired by Stranger Things. The beeeeeeeeeautiful polish I am sharing today is also part of that collection.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?


Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos? is a pale baby pink jelly with red-to-green microflakes and iridescent hex glitters. I am wearing three coats plus top coat. I'm freaking obsessed with this nail polish. I received so many compliments. Riley was particularly obsessed with it. The shift from the microflakes kills me. This is kind of my dream nail polish. It's also no secret that I love iridescent glitters. And it's baby pink!

I had to take a ton of pictures because this looks so cool under different types of lighting. I was able to capture the iridescent-ness of the polish and it made my lacquer-loving heart happy. Julie is still on Maternity Leave but her shop should re-open soon! She will also be at the Indie Shop Atlanta/Buckhead this weekend and hopefully she will bring this with her.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Eggos?

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.