Lollipop Posse Telephone Ice Cream

Monday, March 5, 2018

I haven't shared white nails in a long time. I used to be a big fan of white nail polish, more specifically shimmery white nail polish. When I first saw Lollipop Posse's take on a shimmery white I knew I had to try it for myself.




Lollipop Posse Telephone Ice Cream was part of the Lollipop Posse Lacquer Terrible Twos Anniversary Trio. It is described as a white creme packed full of various sizes of blue and purple shimmer. I am wearing three coats plus top coat. The next time I wear this I will definitely layer it over a white cream or something like OPI Funny Bunny as it is quite sheer. The shimmer payoff in this is phenomenal and it's just such a crisp white polish. I wouldn't really call this a cream though as it's more of a crelly consistency. The formula was good but I rushed my application and it looked a bit sloppy on my ring finger. But overall, it's what I would expect from a white and yet exceed my expectations because the shimmer really stands out. 


Lollipop Posse links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.