Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Because of My Character (Books Polish Pickup)

Saturday, December 22, 2018

I think it's been a long while since I've worn a BEGL polish. If you go back a few years on this blog, it was almost exclusively what I wore on my nails. I still love my BEGLs but Julie hasn't been as active in making polishes in the last year because her life is super busy. However, she did manage to put out a few polishes in the Polish Pickup in 2018, including this silver holographic beauty. I thought I should wear it now because it's the Holiday season and silver and gold and whatnot. 





Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Because of My Character is a a silver mega-linear-holo with silver holo microglitter, cyan-indigo duochrome shimmer, platinum microflakes, purple-to-green multichrome shimmer, and blue-to-gold and fuchsia-to-lime multichrome iridescent flakes. What a mouthful! I didn't really capture the linear holo-ness of this polish but you can really see the flakes which are gorgeous. We have barely had any sun at all in the last two months and it's taking its toll on my nail photos and my mental state. 

This was almost a OCW but I am wearing two coats plus top coat. BEGL polishes wear so well on me. While I loved this polish, I didn't super love it on my skin because it kind of gave me the dreaded lobster hands. I hate that. I almost gave this away but decided to keep it because it would look cute in nail art. I am picturing a neon base and then some dots in this polish. I'm already thinking about Summertime. 



Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.