B Polished Punk Rock, Let's Go Swatches from the Polish Pickup Archives

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I have become oddly interested in red polishes over the last year or two. That's probably why I picked up this beautiful deep red from the Polish Pickup almost a year ago. I finally got around to wearing this at Christmas and I loved it so much. 

B Polished Punk Rock, Let's Go swatch by Streets Ahead Style



B Polished Punk Rock, Let's Go swatch by Streets Ahead Style

B Polished Punk Rock, Let's Go is a vampy 90’s brown-red jelly with color-shifting flakes, shimmer and a sprinkling of holo. My photos show two coats plus top coat for a smooth and super sparkly finish. I am so obsessed with the brown-red finish for nails and also lips. 

Come on! Look at that macro and all those super tiny flakes in every colour of the rainbow. I love this polish so much and I am so glad I bought it! I hope B Polished creates some more of these stunners for the Polish Pickup in 2019 because I always love what she makes. 

B Polished Punk Rock, Let's Go swatch by Streets Ahead Style

Links:

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.