BLUSH Lacquers Frosted Foliage

Monday, March 4, 2019

I know I'm not the only one with a shamefully big pile of untried nail polishes. I realized it was getting a little out of hand when I discovered this beautiful polish from BLUSH Lacquers in my untried polishes drawer. I purchased this in November of 2017 with every intention of wearing it every time I opened the drawer but somehow 2017 turned into 2018 and 2018 turned into 2019 and I am finally wearing it!





BLUSH Lacquers Frosted Foliage has been discontinued but it looks like Hypnotic Polish still has some in stock if you really want a bottle. Frosted Foliage is a grey jelly base with a strong red/orange-gold-green shifting shimmer, a linear holo and red-orange-gold shifting flakies. There is so much going on in this polish and it works SO well. I believe this is three coats plus top coat. I absolutely loved staring at my nails while wearing this. It is perfectly autumnal and as with every BLUSH I've tried, formulated perfectly. I get amazing wear out of every BLUSH Lacquer to date. Victoria really knows what she's doing and I can't wait to see what she does next!






Blush Lacquers links:
Shop

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.