Swan Medical Spa in Aurora, ON {Review}

Saturday, July 1, 2017

While I usually blog about nails, I wanted to share about my positive experience at Swan Medical Spa in Aurora, Ontario, Canada. Swan Medical Spa is owned and operated by Fariba and Parvin who are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. All services were purchased by myself and no compensation was provided for this post - just my honest experience and review of Swan Medical Spa :)

Swan Medical Spa Aurora, ON

As of writing this blog post, I have had four under arm laser treatments which have been been very successful. The procedure is painless (though the laser gets hot for a few seconds, it's not at all painful) and my hair growth has definitely slowed and reduced by at least 60%. I have also had one laser hair removal session on my legs which has also been very effective. Fariba and Parvin are very thorough and take their time to make sure they're doing an excellent job. I've had some very bad experiences at another laser hair removal spa in North York and it's clear that Swan Medical Spa is a legitimate medical spa. 

The owners of Swan Medi Spa both have high-level degrees in the sciences—Fariba has a bachelor of health science in nursing and Parvin received her post-grad degree in pharmaceutical quality control. Swan Medical Spa offers very competitive pricing for the service provided ($60/session for lower legs and $30/session for under arms). It's clear that Fariba and Parvin know what they're doing and the results speak for themselves.

Swan Med Spa offers a variety of services beyond laser hair removal, though that is the only service I have experienced. They also offer micro-needling, Botox and dermal fillers, chemical peels, facial treatments, microdermabrasion and Maximus Tripolar by Pollogen. Swan Medi Spa is humbly decorated but clean and welcoming. I appreciate the reminder call I always receive the day before my appointment. 

Swan Medical Spa Aurora, ON

You can visit Swan Medical Spa online for more information on services and pricing. Swan Medical Spa is located at 4 Vata Ct. Unit #6, Aurora, ON L4G 4B6. 

Swan Medical Spa on Instagram @swanmedspa
Swan Med Spa on Facebook

*No compensation was provided for this post. I just wanted to share my positive experience.*

Post a Comment

© Caitlin Swatches - indie nail polish blog. Design by FCD.